EUR 4.17% 4.6¢ european lithium limited

Seems like there are a number of people who agree with you on...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Seems like there are a number of people who agree with you on this. Perhaps there is wisdom to that for me yet.

I've always been transparent with my vesting is to end of 2026. Our entry was 5c, 2yrs is half time.

I don't intend to "rev it up" that is your perspective. My interests are clear, and my posts predominantly simply to inform, which includes my own bias as a shareholder. You on the other hand? Just a troll. A kid with nothing better to do.

Further, if EUR did "a damn thing" (knowing you it's not about physical progress but share price movement) that would have been worse - notice predominantly all lithium ASX stocks are either down or at the same share price as mid-2022. Are we to say LTR also hasn't done a damn thing considering the share price is the same since 2yrs ago? Your favourites SYA and LKE are in the dumps. So criticise me for all intents and purposes but how on earth you feel comfortable criticising when if anyone followed your Stockmarket trading would be in deep loses.

I'm not wrong on forecasted value of the company. We're still of the opinion the U.S. market is better placed. ASX is largely unknown to the world, believe it or not and European mining assets can't really capitalise in Australia... but we're still confident in time there will be a re-rate.

That said.. Happy to move on if that is the sentiment, about to be dominated by your more ridiculous posts adding zero value whatsoever. I have done that in the past and only came back when was asked to and to not stay silent about the complicated process of M&A and misunderstanding of SPACs. We're listed now so that's that. Huge milestone achieved and I was right to say we would.

We've placed our positions on lithium now anyway and moving on to rare earth, which is even harder and more toxic to process.

Bye.
    Last edited by BRProject: 05/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $64.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $85.91K 1.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ 245528
Last updated 15.57pm 04/06/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.