AXE 1.16% 42.5¢ archer materials limited

Ann: CSIRO confirms Archer graphite use in lithium-ion batteries, page-22

1. 2,672 Posts.
    Ah still pouting and sulking a little at that poster that lumped me in with 'the 3' being all 'negative' toward the announcement.

$20k odd for synthetic nuclear you're right I believe tovarish. But that's my definition of 'synthetic' not most other peoples. That type of synthetic takes about 9 months to actually make - another 6 odd months to pre qualify for irradiation testing and about 2 years of actual testing to qualify the synthetic for mainstream nuclear sale and use.

Even qualification testing for use on current collector in batteries takes a long time. Not same time as nuclear - I'd say 12 months odd to qualify for mainstream sale and use.

Then the graph nanostructures (eg graphene) qualification and testing anywhere in between if not more time.

How long these guys been studying and testing their graphite for again? 3 odd years?

Thats why i like this one in a way. The time researching has definitely been put in here to my mind. That's why that announcement could have done with more details imo - more 'geek' speak. It's time all the ASXers and even the global players started lifting the standard of their announcements imo.

Not interested in any spin to pump price. Just want to know what's going on and we're AXE is at.

Besides peeps thinking too big too quick. I keep saying there are easier markets out there than nuclear and EV batteries. I'm bullish on them but that's the medium to long term. For example remember those chats we had in graphite thread about nicd nihm and lead acid batteries. How each new battery design doesn't actually destroy it's predecessor battery?

People have researched the patents the inventors of wifi have registered with respext to batteries right?

Gotta crawl before you walk.
    Last edited by Tylemahos: 08/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $108.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 42.0¢ $103.4K 241.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 19844 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ 128763
Last updated 15.19pm 16/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.