CZR 1.69% 30.0¢ czr resources ltd

Have been around this stock for several years now. Well before...

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    Have been around this stock for several years now. Well before the 1 for 17 consolidation. So has my Son.

Seen and participated in the ups and experienced its downs like many others have on this forum . So , I too had been waiting for the DFS and other infrastructure developments to finally establish the financial directions more clearly.

So it appears it's true what they say about good solid DFS attracting the almost immediate interest in a project from financiers and / or potential suitors.

Just look at how long it's actually taken since announcement of the DFS on the 10th October to the following up with the Investor presentation 2 days later on the 12th Oct .....to basically the trading halt on the 28th of December less than 10 weeks later from whoa to go.

However for me , it was always the announcement on the 29th of September regarding the progress on the Port of Ashburton Consortium ( PAC ) which really cemented the real potential in my mind. Because almost every successful mining operation and mining company involved in the Iron Ore Industry has always been centered around ' control ' and right of use of Infrastructure assets. And I mean this is how FMG was actually built. On its success with its battles around rail infrastructure etc....

And therefore for me , the real value here resides in the completion and access rights to the ' circular ' use and rights to these developing infrastructure assets.

So YES , the DFS is massively impressive and will almost certainly attract the necessary FID from other interested parties and perhaps even associated , or one out competing bidders. And therefore it won't be the LAST offer in my view given that this is only the FIRST opening offer.

And how many times have you seen the FIRST offer being the LAST offer on such strategically located ' in form ' assets

The project itself is worth multiples of what has been put up by Miracle Iron.

And then there is CZR's 50% interest alongside CSL and SRK for its ( CZR's ) 66.7% of the take or pay export allocation arrangements in the Ashburton Port Venture.

So in my view , this PAC venture is worth many hundreds of $ Millions more to potentially ALL of these other budding West Pilbara iron ore projects ...including potentially some other minerals as well.

And imagine what the Company will ultimately be able to do with the starting amount of $81.6 million ....or even much more from a higher competing bidder who might even want the LOT.

Exciting times ........FINALLY.....biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $70.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $27.18K 91.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 26472 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ 33405
Last updated 15.31pm 10/05/2024 ?
CZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.