EXR 2.33% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

@Geofantasist. ....."depending on the extent of the trap"I've...

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    @Geofantasist. ....."depending on the extent of the trap"

I've given the issue some thought...it would be good to discuss further....

The best way to confirm whether there is a limited size reservoir in the high pressure zone is to flow that zone for long enough to detect if sealing faults are close to the well (extended well testing, EWT). If there is seismic data, it is sometimes possible to validate the seismic by identifying no-flow boundaries (sealing faults) on the well test log-log derivative response.

Following frac stimulation, I would expect the deep high pressure, high perm zone to produce at leat 3 mmscf/d and maybe more than 5 mmscf/d on its own.

The deep high pressure zone has permeability in the milli Darcy range, but the unconventional zones (CSG and tight gas; 65m and 180m, respectively), are in the micro to nano Darcy range. Even though the unconventional zones will be fractured and are much thicker than the deep high pressure zone. I would expect the latter to dominate the flow during the well test unless it has a limited sized trap.

The current plan is to commingle flow from all zones at the end of the well test programme. That would mean that the deep high pressure, higher perm zone are likely to dominate the flow during the test, and we would probably not detect flow from the CSG fracs or the tight gas fracs without first choking back the high-pressure zone (inflow control devices or AICDs are often included within the well completion).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.003(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $5.04K 48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 397816 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 122396 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.