CR1 0.00% 17.5¢ constellation resources limited

Interesting inflection point going on the depth,Someone with...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Interesting inflection point going on the depth,

Someone with medium size wanting out, someone big wanting in. Big person could be friend of Apollo, I know alot of their mates are set here. Always a good sign seeing the head honcho's friends getting set. From DM's point of view, they're already wealthy so they'll be far more incentivised to pull something off big for sake of associates/friends and legacy.

Anyways, I'll probably request an updated T20 from the company, been a while since I've looked how the large holders are going. Also trying to organize a meeting with management just to better understand what ASX want and company plan.

I could be wrong here, but what I've been hearing is ASX want's these compliance shells to explore out (or drill) into their essentially "dud" compliance assets before going for any acquisition. So these guys might have to do the Fraser Range EM surveys, release results and then begin signing off an acq.

Personally, any project that can be "fast-tracked" to production/development, have drill history complete, infrastructure/plant ready or existing high grade resource with unexplored upside expansion will do well - Apollo has history of going for these types of plays. Gold, Copper, Zinc (Zinc up almost 30% in 61 sessions), hell even Iron Ore is doing well (especially given the last Apollo Iron Ore deal next to Tony Sage did over 10bags, current movers aswell MGX, GRR, FMG, FEX) market should react well. Management know best though what will provide best RvR.

I try my best to avoid posts like this (essentially "baseless" ramps lol) as I cringe when I read it from others but I'm going to go ahead and say it.....I keep telling myself this will be a dollar company eventually if I exercise enough patience. $2M EV here. Even with about 20% dilution on SOI for acq., $1 will be about $40M MC. I think Apollo can achieve that at the very least. SO4 one of their deals back above 10bags again from getting set at 5cents.

Lets see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41759 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 5568 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.