TON 7.69% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

@melua it just is NOT accepted by the pilgrims to mammon that...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    @melua it just is NOT accepted by the pilgrims to mammon that Biggest is NOT best and having the Biggest Graphite Consumer ie the Dragon, on Board confirms Greatness.
    No matter that the Dragon has NOT actually paid for a delivery of graphite. No matter that a Dragon Offtake has never been valid collateral for Capex Debt Financing. No matter that the Dragon has a 95% Supply position in all graphite grades. No matter Dragon is the sole producer of Spherical Graphite and is obviously producing the required quantities of spherical for battery use 'ramp up' by not only Tesla but all others [along with the synthetic established players]
    No no matter, no concern that say Tesla wants a China Gigafactory outlet in near future so "obviously" will tread diplomatic re Material Supply. It's said China has depleted it's Graphite Supply. Yet they have their own New Super Pit development on the Russia Border.

Melua IMO the Dragon is hedging 2020/2025 Supply. Particularly Monopoly Dominance in Spherical AND any and all New Tech Industries based on Battery Technology. They want to dominate Production thru raw material control.
    You melua say you have deep researched Minjar. I just saw the "group" won some award for a Outstanding Investment by bringing Sea World Amusement Park to China. Now I fail to see this as endorsement of their Mining Magnate status. Merely they knocked of the idea of Keith Williams Qld White Shoe Spiv exctrordinaire who incidentally also never turned a shovel of pay dirt in the Materials Sector.

but you've set the rah rah brigade, melua into purge mode. You'll be declared "worthy" of the Ignore List soon.
    One is not able to hold any position in any other Graphite Stock. Particular SYRian. Corza doesn't help by posting such innane comments but the TONners deep down all believe the TON troubles are SYRian Tolga and Kehoe "inspired".

Anyhow I'm awaiting definitive management 'prognosis'/explanation/vision. Then the interpretation of such by "independent" posters a la ozpolarbear. Hopefully he won't drone on with the I said months ago an d look I was Right for a dozen/score lines but seems that's his current bug bear of credibility.

Anyhow only have a toe position of $2grand at mid 5's. Currently thinking to Sell the Open and just forget about TON, and in fact extract from all graphite. It's dudding like rare earths. gunner bring no joys for the jaded.

cheers
    contenders.
    Last edited by Jaded: 28/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.897K 158.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 756877 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 280741 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 155872
Last updated 12.36pm 29/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.