AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I’m an open book! A failed Catholic but I believe at the heart...

1. 28,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I’m an open book!

A failed Catholic but I believe at the heart of all religions, the premise is the same.

I believe that we all write our own book.

That’s why I take offence to Directors who say that they are building a company for the time that I’ve been invested in it and only tell us that they think that they are out of their depth after they put a nice bow on it, for Oz.

I’m sure that the directors are religious, they studied the Book, followed the Book and I have no doubt that they could put their hand on the Book and swear that they did everything in their power to get the best deal that they could for us shareholders ( I would never believe that they did anything dishonest in the eyes of the law).

arsenic,
    Our society,is what it is, because of the Book and regardless of whether any of us believe in religion?
    We all have been affected by it

PS I had a giggle to myself about Western Society Laws after reading some of the posts today.
    If we pick a person up by the scruff of the neck and throw them under a bus, that’s murder!
    If we run a company and metaphorically throw our investors under a bus, that’s good business

PPS I also wanted to be clear, when I say Book I mean the bible!
    I don’t want you to think that it was a bankbook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.