WKT 4.00% 12.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Stirer it simply amazes me the Department of Energy continues...

1. 8,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6904
    Hi Stirer it simply amazes me the Department of Energy continues to provide financing support towards innovative energy projects that aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and promote clean energy technologies. It offers loan guarantees, and other forms of financial support to projects ranging from renewable energy to advanced vehicle manufacturing…400m/amp per gram

SYR have been a beneficiary of such support and continues to attract funds from institutions…Imo the graphite anode has reached its highest peak and what we are witnessing is the demise of the Graphite anode…Silicon anodes are the next move with possible confirmation of design freeze from major EV manufacturers in the coming months…

While not expecting the transition to be over night the science is now available and proven at pilot plant stage. Scaling up is the concern being able to support a massive battery technology breakthrough not seen in years…The science has alre ady proven to reduce a battery cost per vehicle by over US$400-600 per battery lighter and faster to charge doubling the power network charging capacity by 50%. Increased range.4000m/amp per gram

While to stay on topic the shift will not affect the likes of Lindi project but increase the reliance on Projects like Lindi to support the more exciting premium expandable and coatings markets…With Lindi the project is importantly underpinned by premium expandable and coatings markets…For the likes of SYR who mine weathered material need doE’s support can only dream of producing larger flake graphite as a byproduct and as technology breakthroughs become part of the future EV manufacturers design freeze Lindi materials will be still in hot demand…

Regards Croc

Last edited by Croc-file: 17/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $18.77K 154.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 333753 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 96591 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 25000
Last updated 11.26am 31/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.