RCE 4.72% 55.5¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

they won’t be able to get their foot in the door in almost any...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    they won’t be able to get their foot in the door in almost any market with the way big pharma are perceived to control the US congress. Or for that matter, the entire medical system.

if one were to performa SWOT for any one of their trial applications, the most likely to have the least resistance, would be the one that has the least impact on the status quo for pharma in the country of target.

Unfortunately for RCE, in my opinion, Is to wholly fund their own approvals for the sepsis treatment, and have partnerships for everything else.

I don’t believe any company will acquire RCE, as there is too many beneficiaries to its development.

if you look at quality of life scenarios the DFI study could impact, I think it is a prudent decision to go down that path.
    bed ridden patients I would assume are another identified target for this treatment.

I know many comments on here have been based on fear mongering, not of research and thought based. It is a matter of what is prudent for the development of the business, not necessarily what one cohort of investors want.

if you want to have more of a day as to where the business should go, go get some of your investing buddies together, buy a huge chunk of shares and starting putting some statements together and use your voting rights,…unless of course you’re not that much of a sophisticated investor, and you struggle to have 10k invested.

failing that, zip it, provide useful not useless information for us to consume, and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
0.025(4.72%)
Mkt cap ! $112.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.5¢ 55.0¢ $10.67K 19.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 47 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.5¢ 1676 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
54.8¢
  Change
0.025 ( 1.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
54.8¢ 54.8¢ 54.8¢ 490
Last updated 15.05pm 12/06/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.