DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

Is Mather expecting to receive the same offer from DGR for his...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Is Mather expecting to receive the same offer from DGR for his guarantee as DGR Management was offered, i.e., 20% interest p/a, huge cost in signing up for deal, together with a huge amount of options for a 12 month commitment. Don't know where you get his house being worth $50 million. He bought his ranch in the country a few years ago for @ $7 million and his house in Brisbane, which is subject to a civil case, was bought for for well less than that. Mather is still receiving his annual salary from multiple companies, DGR, SOLG, probably AJQ, and all the rest of the failed daughter subs. He offers his guarantee when he has caused this bloody poor, disastrous situation for AJQ and DGR shareholders, when he is the Chairmen and CEO of both, being paid collectively over $400,000 p/a. I smell a rat again. Mather cannot be trusted because of his self serving history. In twelve months he could own AJQ and substantially much more of DGR, should DGR not be able to pay off this debt guarantee. This may be his PLAN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126572 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.