TEM 11.1% 0.8¢ tempest minerals limited

As a geo, i follow prospective discoveries closely, TEM...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    As a geo, i follow prospective discoveries closely, TEM obviously became very prominent due to the meteoric rise in share price. After reviewing the announcement I was surprised at what was being presented as a 'Discovery'. I didn't have much confidence that what was presented would return any significant base metal values. What was returned was actually less than my expectation. There has been quite a bit of discussion amongst my geological colleagues about the 'Discovery' and the nature of that first announcement and of the ethics of it.

Then I also see the numerous people that have jumped in with two feet, where it is obvious by what they post here, have no real knowledge of the deposit style and exploration process.

It's a common course of events on HC. exciting announcement -> people flock in on a whim -> become overnight true believers -> people with actual geological knowledge discuss reality of announcement/discovery -> true believers accuse of down ramping -> results come out, reality is confirmed -> share price plummets -> true believers now long term holders hang on to any perceived upside -> people lose lots of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.153M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.105K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4475122 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 368704 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 10000
Last updated 10.28am 03/05/2024 ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.