E88 0.00% 65.0¢ ensogo limited

Adding people to bank roll whilst they don't have enough cash to...

1. 1,774 Posts.
    Adding people to bank roll whilst they don't have enough cash to keep the business running LOL this is ludicrazy, what's he gonna do, work on the penske file? lol Gotta be a buddy they helping repay his homeloan...

I was lucky to have traded this stock quite a bit n its 7 to 20 cent range etc that i made enough to cover most of my remaining holdings, yet still made a loss of size you'd prefer to give to a friend than say the loaded guys behind this company who apparently never fail, I guess they made so much from the sale of iProperty they just didn't give a rats no matter an this was not worth their effort/time anymore. What's point preserving something to help shareholders and yourself retain as much as possible, when using your time to apply to some new hopeful start up is a much better & proven way to apply yourself..... I still think they could have got it to 35 cent mark or so and sold it off to one of the big hitters if they were less greedy to begin with and wanted that outcome, but when you have that amount of cash that's not worth your effort relatively because it wouldn't have been easy clearly.

and so we live and move on, but hopefully most valuable thing you take is remember all the signs leading to this and hold them as lessons, as they're usually always the same, this one perhaps bit more sudden than others, prob because they just couldn't be arsed and had other options unlike others ive seen that have the heart n soul invested in something and fight to the very end.
    Last edited by trythree: 12/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E88 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.