AUR 0.00% 0.9¢ auris minerals limited

when you consider the performance of this company over a long...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    when you consider the performance of this company over a long period of time, including its share price which has materially reduced over the last 3 years, lack of interest from the market (shares traded over the same period) , and actual company activity over the last 12 months, I am surprised that the board with their related director obligations (based on info from the website has the Directors as Neville Bassett | Non-Executive Chairman Craig Hall | Non-Executive Director Mike Hendriks | Managing Director ) sees fit to continue to the pay the MD ( Hendriks) $180k (annual report 2022) which is in reasonable peoples terms is very good salary and would suggest a full time role

The question is asked when the company company states in their 2022 annual report, the following "The compensation structures explained below are designed to attract suitably qualified candidates, reward the achievement of strategic objectives, and achieve the broader outcome of creation of value for shareholders."

I struggle to see how from a shareholder point of view (1) "strategic objectives have or are being achieved or (2) "creation of value for shareholders " has or is being achieved.

I am hopeful the directors have or will consider this ongoing and I look forward to drilling results which i believe are due early July

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.289M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.