ENV 5.26% 1.8¢ enova mining limited

Noticed most of yesterday afternoon someone/thing lurking...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Noticed most of yesterday afternoon someone/thing lurking offscreen was snapping up everything at 3.8c over the top of the bid. CXA traders are in full control of the SP it seems, just from watching the live trading on iress. Also noticed that when those big buy orders disappear from further down the stack then that's a warning they're preparing to drive it down, eg Monday I think it was, buy side was thin all the way down to 3.7c, oppies took a big dump, and down it went. Oppies seem to have found some support at 2.1c, big fish lurking at +/- 2c. Would be surprised if they try to fill that breakaway gap on the heads in low 3's, charts say 3.8c technical support but I have also learned with ENV to never say never. Will be looking to top up the oppie boat this week around 2c, though may have to pay 2.2c , who knows, as news will once again send this into a trading frenzy. Even buying relatively high here, it tends to revisit those levels, so if you take the emotions out, it's just the expected ups and downs on an upward trajectory. This stock does seem to be heavily traded and guided by some savvy traders/groups. There are a lot of cheap shares and oppies floating about still to be rinsed through as alluded to on the DT thread, and that's becoming obvious with the wild SP swings. In saying that, wild SP swings equal wild $$ if you can time it right. I was happily surprised to see pumper Glit here, I remember him from AW1O days when it 10 bagged last year, and then he suddenly disappeared off the boards without a trace, pockets bulging, once the music stopped. Will be watching closely for a repeat performance here, as he seems to be a reliable indicator for an exit strategy when the time comes... rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $17.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $79.95K 4.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3078437 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 291667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 2248952
Last updated 14.30pm 22/05/2024 ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.