CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

I also wonder what Subaru must be thinking with the 100% uptake...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I also wonder what Subaru must be thinking with the 100% uptake in a very short space of time, could we see them release another 100 cars, what would the other manufacturers be thinking once they see this. Would they not want to get onboard too, it would be interesting to see how many Subaru sales are attributed to an Uber driver buying one or even having them as ambassadors talking up the cars to passengers..

The upside for CL8 now is massive, it’s taken a lot longer than I thought it would to get here but we are really starting to see runs on the board and I can see a massive influx of cars coming online with all these other deals and manufacturers out there not even looking at ordinary folk listing their cars.

Once the options are converted I really hope we use some of that money for non Facebook advertising, I live in London and yesterday on the tube I saw easyCar club signs in the carriage advertising the same service drivemycar provides and people look at those adverts every day.

Then there is also Mobilise which will be a beast, I can’t see how we won’t be at 10c by the end of the year with what is on the horizon!! Well done CL8 team!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.