DUB 2.38% 4.1¢ dubber corporation limited

No substantive new information really. Played a straight bat....

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    No substantive new information really. Played a straight bat.

Only positive I took was that they insist no customers have asked to terminate (yet). They were very keen several times to say their operations / supply to customers has been unaffected.

They think they can get some of the stolen money back but wouldn't say how much and said it will take ages as it will be via the legal process.

When asked if the police were involved they basically said that side of the process is in ASIC's hands. Personally I don't understand why that hasn't already happened - a CEO and his external legal accomplice has misappropriated (stolen) significant sums of money from the CEO's employer, how is that not theft / fraud and therefore a criminal matter?

Some on-boarding of new customers / expansion of existing ones has been on pause whilst those customers wait to see that the business is re-capitalised and a going concern.

Contract dispute - the new one - is for $1.2m I think they said. CFO said they don't believe the company concerned has any valid reason for non-payment and if nothing can be resolved they will likely end up going legal.

COO role has been split between Slaney and the incoming Deputy CEO (David Coventry) and COO title scrapped.

Last edited by Accumulator101: 30/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $1.712K 40.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64679 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 34241 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ 37553
Last updated 11.13am 14/06/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.