KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

if i recall last date to extend the offer is tomorrow 1/9/22....

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    if i recall last date to extend the offer is tomorrow 1/9/22. based on predicted low take up rates, does anyone expect the offer date to be extended? if the take up has been good, then no need to extend. if take up is exceedingly low, then there is no point to extend.

whilst i have sold down, i still hold a decent pile of shares and a stack of options, so i wont be taking part in the offer. i am already risking a 5 figure amount, and have a decent enough holding to make a good return if DW8 can grow from here, so the offer in basic terms offers me very little for the risk of more cash.

i see very few reasons for anyone to be interested in the offer to be honest - small time investors would of bought cheaper on market already. long term holders would of bought in at a low enough price to make the offer price of 1.1c not overly attractive. the people that bought in during the 20c peak that have high average costs may be interested to average down, however by now they are in such a world of hurt that i cant see them viewing the company in a positive light. short term investors looking for a quick flip can buy cheaper on market, and the carrot of free options is so small due to the exercise price, that its more of a carrot peeling than a carrot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.