PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: EAP - 65% PAIN REDUCTION IN 10 OA PATIENTS IN USA, page-274

1. 4,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6623
    Hi Olig33,

Hmm a good question, there really isn't just one piece of research I can point to. Think of it like one of those 500 piece jigsaw puzzles and me trying to give you the best piece that sums up the whole pic! (I hope my analogies aren't too irritating but I find them the best way to simplify and distill paragraphs into one short line/scenence!).

So to answer your question this is the best repository if you are after any posts I have made in the past which only includes major feature posts till July of this year (Thanks to Eira2011 for original suggestion)---- click on this link --- > MOZZ RESEARCH

Like any stock and pursuit of a product and thus sales, it's a changing environment. Targets move, competition increases or decreases, thus it's a bit hard to get one all encompassing post. Even the science and the data filters in and despite us being quite consistent, the %'s change a bit. It's best to keep it fluid as far as one post goes. There are just too many aspects of the multiple indications we are attempting to address and the science behind the drug. If I were to post just one post about all the stuff I think is important it would run for pages and I'd either get cut off by the mods or the server would crash or I'd crash and burn! what.png

In terms of learning about the company, I think the 3 or so reports by FiftyOneCapital and others are a perfect start for the new investor to PAR. These can be read at the very start of the Media Thread (Thanks Oxxa)...found here ----> BROKER REPORTS

Welcome to all new investors/soon to be investors to PAR! It's quite a company and quite a drug. It's still early days in my view.

Always remember not to rely on just one source of info and prudent not to allocate too much capital into the one investment no matter how good it reads.

- Mozz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.3¢ $111.8K 474.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 154744 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 63872
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.