RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

I would like to start the day with some ironic statements. Just...

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I would like to start the day with some ironic statements. Just to dust off some aspects which appear.

“Working hard to enhance shareholder value” (it appears that working hard is incongruent) - (enhance ? Not as yet but getting there as the projects seem to be a possible game changer)

Red Mountain Mining has established a project template and resource criteria for evaluating exploration projects with vast potential.
    (Ok)

“Any project acquired is anticipated to add immediate shareholder value ( not congruent) before applying modern exploration and/or mining knowhow to the project.

I’m of the opinion/s that timidity has been over applied and some kind of lack of application/s not acquired or met as per outlined. Surely the communication has to be in accordance with its word usage. Otherwise what are we reading into?

We await with further details as to how a shareholder should act in relation to the company’s outlines. All of this shouldn’t be read as a conjecture but of broad meaning of the words used, so as any consideration of responsibility should be worn on both sides and not a one sided narrative.

On another note, these projects in the Nevada state appear not to have on board any “buffalo Bills of that sort” and the narrative is of good will (slowish) I remain confident with exposure to foolishness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 123037626 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 133464008 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ 556111
Last updated 12.53pm 02/05/2024 ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.