KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

percentage change in overall monthly costs as the cost cutting...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    percentage change in overall monthly costs as the cost cutting takes effect. are the costs trending down, going up or staying the same and why?

revenue change as we come out of quiet season, are we growing, flat lining, or dropping and why?

what is the trend of sign ups of both buyers and sellers, and how many of those sign ups are actually active?

with the sign up of the 2 x wholesalers, has basket value increased, and if not, why not?

what extra changes by the board have been implemented to further reduce costs, such as director pay cuts?

how has the take up of the offer been so far, and how much entitlements have the top 20 holders taken up?

For me to even consider being interested at the moment I would need to see growth in revenue, large reductions in costs, decent take up by the larger holders for the offer, and some sort of wow effect - a large household name being signed on as a supplier or buyer/dramatic extra steps taken by the board to cut back on costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.