EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

With the focus being to produce honey and not harvesting...

1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    With the focus being to produce honey and not harvesting cannabis, seeds won't be an issue at all. If anything, producing more seeds will only be a benefit as this will simply create more plants and hence more buds for bees to feed on. Cannabis plants are naturally pollenated by wind anyway and THC levels do drop when cannabis is pollenated but this will also be another benefit to EVE's interests because low THC/high CBD honey is exactly what they'll be hoping to produce. I can't really see high THC honey being allowed on supermarket shelves any time soon, although it would make eating my morning oats the highlight of my day! CBD (cannabidiol) content on the other hand is what has all the health benefits and the amount of CBD produced by a plant is dependent on which particular strain of cannabis plant is used. Additionaly, only the female cannabis plants produce buds (which is obviously what we want) and unless male plants are nearby, all seeds produced by female plants will only be female seeds. My apologies if I sound like I'm being a smart arse because that's not my intention at all, it's just an area that I've done a lot of research in and I honestly think if EVE can pull this off it would be HUGE. Just gotta find a way to get those bees to pollenate cannabis instead of everything else, that's the hard part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.