EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Medicinal cannabis honey definitely isn't the only focus for...

1. 1,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Medicinal cannabis honey definitely isn't the only focus for EVE's new business venture (Medic Honey Pty Ltd) with Jenbrook Pty Ltd, although I'm sure EVE's newly appointed Cannabis Advisor, BudTech will help to drive this side of the business.  I'd say short term, we'll see more revenue from Meluka Honey (a Tea Tree equivalent to Manuka Honey).  As per EVE's announcement, "Southern Cross University are currently conducting research into the health benefits of both types of honey".  Any endorsement from SCU would obviously be a big positive.  That endorsement/research, combined with the fact that Jenbrook already have their own Certified Organic Tea Tree Farm + TGA Licence (Therapeutic Goods Administration) + their own compliant manufacturing facility will really mean game on for EVE.  EVE's other investment partner, Omni Innovation Pty Ltd, provide medical nutrition products globally, so I'm sure Medic Honey/EVE won't have to go far to market their new honey products.  Jenbrook have been operating since 2000 and already produce revenue from Tea Tree oil/extract products they produce......if anyone has 10 minutes spare it's definitely worth watching to see who we're now investing with..................... Jenbrook Tea Tree Farms Video  It looks to me like they have everything in place but just need support and drive from an investing company like EVE to really get the traction they deserve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.