IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Last month, on April 12th, MBE highlighted the fact that it had...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Last month, on April 12th, MBE highlighted the fact that it had complete coverage of Singapore's 6.5 million mobile users.

If the move into Singapore was intended to act as a beachhead into south-east Asia, then I am looking forward to expansion into Indonesia.

In the latest print edition of Nikkei Asian Review there was an article about Indonesia's telecommunications industry.

One only has to take a look at the three main mobile operators in the country and the massive subscriber numbers they have to appreciate the potential revenue opportunities for MBE going forward in south-east Asia's most populous country.

The combined number of subscribers for the top three mobile operators is 265.9 million and in a young country with strong population growth that figure is only going to increase and do so substantially!

China might ultimately be the biggest prize, but I'll settle for Indonesia in the short-term.

http://asia.nikkei.com/Business/AC/Stateowned-Telkom-goes-to-combat-with-digital-economy?page=2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.