NTU 5.71% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

goofy : same tune ,"China will do what they like with NTU" At...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    goofy : same tune ,"China will do what they like with NTU"
    At least you are now saying China as in PRC not chinese.

This is your opinion ,and no use asking you to substantial that statement cause you failed so many times before . You here pretending to be negative about NTU but only here to upset others,knowing well enough that posters are limited on how much information that can be disclosed in here ,because of legalities or HC breach.

Do you still hold FMG and how did China effect FMG to get them in production in record time.
    I held FMG shares in the best of times . I know quite a bit about the history and to some extent is similar to what NTU is experiencing now.
    Do you remember ,Twiggy getting in trouble because of an announcement prior to a written agreement?

Do you remember what happened to FMG during thr gfc and how the SP was shorted ?
    Now who was shorting FMG in the first place ? Was it the chinese????

goofy if you want to earn respect come up with some substantial evidence for your claims .

Self praise is no recommendation. I researched your past posts .I would not be proud of any if i was you.

Shame that we cannot share a drink together to give the readers the break that you promised but could not keep away from our company in the NTU forum.

Announcement in the new year.
    Last edited by imho: 26/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $38.78K 1.166M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272810 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 78618 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 467750
Last updated 15.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.