NTU 5.71% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

Happy New Year , I have been in this forum long enough to see...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    Happy New Year ,
    I have been in this forum long enough to see different personalities who are here only to try and impress the small timers with their pseudo reasoning . Some like to take advantage of others because they believe in dog eat dog . Some may want to buy at lowest level possible knowing well enough that NTU WILL SURVIVE .
    Do you believe in broker s lackeys ?

What you have posted may have merit if one only looks at the problem from a narrow angle of a small retail holder or a trader.
    What you failed to add is that ,the number of top investors in NTU is very limited and stable in holding NTU.
    Each understand better than you and me what dilution means to them .Each will play a part to help the current situation.

Do you think that the top investors are not doing their homework behind the scenes and weighing their odds?

Or,do you believe that if they don t post on HC NTU forum ,they have no brains,or have no idea what is going on.
    IMO they have a bigger say and intelligent enough to voice their opinion to the NTU management.

I agree that the SP is down , possibly can drop further before next announcements.
    Can you claim that you see massive dumping of NTU shares, cause i cannot .

There is always a risk when buying any share.There are no certainties in life other than death and taxes.

Reading between the lines, you stated " Only has to lose 50% from here for my buy price to be hit"
    Sentiment:Hold Disclosure:Not Held

What does that tell the holder that cannot believe what happened to NTU sp ,after PRC (China ) let is down.

Just remember that LYC sp was 3c before the turnaround.

Massive dilution would also mean that there would be a percentage change in substantial holding .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $38.78K 1.166M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272810 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 78618 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 467750
Last updated 15.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.