NTU 9.09% 3.6¢ northern minerals limited

nursery : "Look also at the reason for the turnaround." YES...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    nursery : "Look also at the reason for the turnaround." YES ,let`s do that !!!
    Is the turnaround a fact or ,how you see it from your narrow angle POV ?

Did LYC get into cash flow positive ?? Has it been specified as such ? Give it time (6- 12month) before blowing the trumpet and come in this NTU forum to tell us know.
    Thus far ,have you read any detailed announcement or ,you are hoping that QR of LYC would be all rosey?

You are forgetting that LYC has been in "production" for some time ? Time for dividend

You are forgetting that the Japanase debtors ended up with back against the wall and had no choice .

Rearrange the debts or end up losing more and , no secured supply of REE. A win win situation for Japanese under current economical conditions.

You are forgetting that it is very important for the Japanese to have a secured source of supply of REE outside China.
    imo . The Japanese are prepared to pay the hi price to secure supply of REE from Lynas.

SAME can be applied for NTU.

I believe that funds will eventually be raised to secure the supply of Heavy REE that NTU have.

Circumstances alter cases .
    China gov caused NTU delays . Reason unknown.

One got to be naive to look at the "turnaround" based on the SPof LYC or NTU without discussing volumes of shares traded etc, etc
    Shares of NTU have not been dumped by the LT faithful.

So SP of LYC is down from $2.50 to 3c to TURNAROUND of 10c. ???

Nursery ,I am pretty sure you understand what that means.
    There is a big difference between Long Term Holders and the traders that you find in LYC forum .

You can kick NTU while down . NTU is not a traders share .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $212.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $145.2K 4.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1182810 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1892597 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 527070
Last updated 15.21pm 06/05/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.