NTU 5.71% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

No 8 . You are showing interest in NTU and, imo , that in itself...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    No 8 . You are showing interest in NTU and, imo , that in itself is positive for the NTU holders .
    Same applies to nursery who only come in here to tell us how "Neg" NTU is. Read most of his past posts on NTU for evidence.

I feel , that some ppl cannot understand why NTU has NOT GONE UNDER . Well fellows , NTU is not a producer ,but approvals are all in place waiting for finance .

No _ 8 stated " Do you really believe a Pay Day lender like Lind is a LT investor??? "
    Did i say LIND was ? So take a deep breath , have a look at the top holders and tell me if they are traders or investors. Can you see Bank of America, Mitsubishi on the list ?

Who have been bringing shares to trade on market.???.>>>>>THAT is the difference.

Now ask yourself , IF NTU is as bad as you like to paint the picture; Would you lend money to NTU like LIND did ?
    OK ,i would agree that the conditions are attractive .

Dilution would effect the big and the small shareholder.
    If no one comes to the rescue, the percentage of shares that "CY and the chinese " hold in NTU would be drastically reduced. This would please nursery and at same time A White Night would jump to the opportunity to be part of NTU.

As such the deal with LIND serves for different purposes.

Nursery ,I AM NOT interested in what you want to do as an ex holder.
    Your opinion is worth nothing more than that.
    You are mistaken if you think Long Term Holders take any notice of your posts in this forum.
    You said '''"you aint seen nuttin yet"."""
    Same applies with other REE .
    Suggest you clean your back yard M8 before looking over the fence .

Reasons for PRC not granting approval to Jien Mining is purely political and Chinese Gov control of all the REE in China to hold the monopoly.

Where out of China can you get the HREE that NTU got to offer .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $38.78K 1.166M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272810 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 78618 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 467750
Last updated 15.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.