NTU 0.00% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

Goofy : Are you still waiting for Santa Nick to deliver his...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    Goofy  :  Are you still waiting for Santa Nick to deliver his promises  for LYC ?

You could not wait till ”boxing  day” to throw your first punch in the NTU forum.

"Their is no investment interest from a non-Chinese source IMO  "  (You mean THERE not “Their”)
    I note that you covered your unsubstantiated statement   by using'' IMO ''

Fact is that one find Chinese all over the globe including Australia ,Malaysia ,Singapore ……
    NTU is open for business regardless of race.

There is only one PRC .Peoples Republic of China. (Chinese gov)
    So learn to tell the difference .
    Yes it is disappointing that the  PRC did not to come up with approval in due time.  Was it a delay with intent????

I for one NTU  trusted  the Australia trade agreement with  China .

It looks to me  that  this trust has been breached .  
    Address your concerns to [email protected]
    http://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Parliamentarian?MPID=FU4
    Voice your concern to yr MP . Does the China Gov want to help or hinder by delays Australian Mining Projects. ?

Now let ‘s examine the announcement and note .
    Northern Minerals was granted a further extension by the ASX for Jien Mining to complete the transaction by 29 February 2016.”
    NTU gave ext  to Jien till the 24Th December 2015  . 2 months short  fr 29th Feb.2016. There has to be an alternative .

The China Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) came into force on 20 December 2015.”  Jien expired 24th .
    NTU played the cards right based on gentlemanly trust .Same cannot be said about JIEN./PRC

’ The Company will continue to work on alternative short and long term funding arrangements, with recently appointed financial adviser Argonaut, to progress the Browns Range Project into production.’’

‘’ Northern Minerals’ board and management will continue to work on the 2016 business plan which will be announced to the market early in the New Year.’’

Goofy   Did  ,YOU  tell Santa that you  have been GOOD this year….  He died laughing    
    Christmas Cancelled for some ,but no reason for the NTU Long Term holders to be same.

Jokes aside, I did not plan to post on Christmas day  ,but I know that some may have been upset unduly  by the neg post
       Merry Christmas  s to all on HC.
    We may not all agree with neg posters .  but I am sure we all learn a bit from each other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $75.47K 2.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1209001 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 244517 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ 200000
Last updated 10.31am 06/05/2024 ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.