AW1 3.33% 15.5¢ american west metals limited

AW1 is definitely in the right place at the most opportunistic...

1. 9,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2467
    AW1 is definitely in the right place at the most opportunistic time.

IMO fundies and family offices have held this down pretty well so far this year - but now with up to 5 RC drills scheduled and a couple of DDs to spin once the high definition MLEM has defined deep targets more precisely, the problem for them will be how to get supply. There just wont be much on offer when peeps look back at the price action last year.
    If as @Giovanni33 proclaims, AW1 is in the development leg of the Lassonde curve, the issue for the big funds is not just the price but more so the supply - How many shares they can get is the issue.

Without cross-promoting (well not intentionally anyway) you might like to look at another low cap gold/copper in a similar position. Ballymore BMR is heading fast to put their first discovery into production and a Fund came on board with ~ half their M.Cap in cash - but had to buy a royalty for most of that. Read details in today's Presentation. https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvSDYL5g%2B0zhL%2Fv%2FV07bFiGug%3D

Now thinking about AW1O @ 3c I see nearly x5 leverage - tight supply too but an investor does not need to buy as many to take on the risk - and just think what happens if the heads go x10.

IMO - not advice so DYOR. Anyway I'm not buying either these two - but another which is cheap as chips and will soon just be sending out truckloads worth (say) a million dollars per tonne. Low cap, plenty cash, low Capex, Low Opex already has an off-take but nobody gives a damn. Too Good To Be True syndrome.

The market is like a coiled spring IMO - watch out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $80.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $63.14K 413.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 250126 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 144768 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 242244
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.