MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Hi all, I am a long time holder and reader of the CAD thread,...

1. 63 Posts.
    Hi all,
    I am a long time holder and reader of the CAD thread, but rarely, if ever, post.
    I wanted to comment now though.
    I have been in mining and construction for a fair while; and while I hate being in charge of people because people annoy me, I keep getting put in charge because apparently I have the organisational skills big companies value.
    Rather than being here to float my own boat, my point behind the little story is, I would do exactly the same as CAD have done in regard to gathering first.
    What happens if you only have one bit of land, you focus all your time, money and attention on drilling it, only to have it not turn up the needed results. In the meantime, someone else with more foresight than you took over all the other bits of land, and one of them has the lithium you were seeking. You'd kick yourself wouldn't you! You'd think, shit! I should have accumulated while I had the chance instead of putting all my eggs in one basket.
    This is how I see what CAD are doing, and it's exactly what I would do.
    As for the latest 'fluff' Ann. I recently worked on a large gas plant construction site. There were three side by side. As soon as one hit the first cargo milestone, the other two would shout it from the rooftops. Why? Because it shows investors that if next door can do it, so can we.
    I don't believe it's fluff; I believe its strategic - mixed with a little excitement.
    I am of course a novice in the share market, and my opinion is only that. But I like the fact that CAD have chosen to expand first. It shows foresight, and that's a very valuable quality. A make or break quality actually.
    I hope for the sake of all of us holders I am not proven wrong.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $951 317.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 76754702 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59264703 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 1000000
Last updated 12.27pm 15/05/2024 ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.