MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Selecto, Your suggestion I sold all my stock shows me your...

1. 231 Posts.
    Selecto,

Your suggestion I sold all my stock shows me your research is not up to par and your scanning instead of reading carefully. No confusion in my strategies, I always buy and sell enough to cover costs and free hold the rest. In the case of CAD I bought 30m @0.002 & sold 20m units @ .0053 (average). Going off these trades it doesn't matter anymore as I have taken the risk out of my hold. Why do I hold still? Because I have covered costs and taken substantial profit. if CAD flops I have not lost my own money, just free money.

The lanbnesia comment was maybe a bit harsh but I am not the friendliest person I have to agree however you obviously know more than about investing/trading than our friend above and instead of pulling his comment apart about "number of shares mean nothing" you let it slide because you are in it deep I would imagine. As you are in deep with CAD you turn a blind eye about facts because you feel any negative comment may reflect on the sp. I prefer to be honest than to hi5 every positive poster here.I am not the one eluding holders about the pot of gold under the rainbow. I am telling it how it is. Your talking about CAD with two bias eyes just like how we view the footy, a tackle around the shoulder is viewed as a high tackle is it not? from the supporters perspective.

I am not here to be liked, I rarely like anyone's comment perhaps have given out 30 at the most in my time here on hc., mostly to humorous comments. I only follow respected users on many forums not just here @ hc not because they fluke a profit . I follow these lions cuz they have generated me a ton of cash with their views whether cynical or positive. You know who I am talking about ed88 in the other forum, the guy with the big whiskers. This bloke knows every trick in the book and has devoted a whole thread to show us and the novices on what to look out for in his tips & tricks thread. I did notice you stop posting on his CAD thread too after he called the last few anns distractions. That site is a free for all with zero moderation why don't you go argue with him? Because he knows more than all of us put together, nobody argues with him.

Now I would gladly listen to those who have a truthful input but wouldn't listen to those who accept bogus comments as our friend above. It is ok to be a novice and comment but when people comment on areas they are unsure of this will lead novices in the wrong direction too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 730000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 652292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.18am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.