NOR 4.26% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

I like to think I have an open mind! I'm negative on Norwood...

1. 4,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1872
    I like to think I have an open mind! I'm negative on Norwood management. Paul has been a failure for well over a decade now having spent tens of millions of dollars of other people's money with nothing much to show for it.

There are one or two green shoots that could grow. But I'd never go near Norwood again while any of the current directors were involved.

I hope that Pinnacle end up taking over Norwood, and if they do they will pay as little for that privilege as possible (hence my thinking that 0.005 is a current sell). What is good for holders is for that to happen as soon as possible. I expect it could happen in the next three months as I can't see Pinnacle supporting a CR in March after this debarcle of one. I also expect Paul will get his marching orders without his $200k in termination pay.

If that happens then a low cost base and refreshing new management might mean the currently unprofitable apps might become profitable or even sold to firm up the balance sheet with one or two kept and focused on. Corona is dead, no need to keep the full suite.

I can't see a Telco deal of any significance emerging until Nor show that they can survive for longer than a few months and that will happen when they install responsible management. In fact I can't see how potential clients would think any differently of PO than the contributers to this forum do. He is most definitely turning potential investors off, and I imagine potential clients feel the same. 

Would you give Paul your money? Would you give him your business?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $19.17K 404.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 149147 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ 95202
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.