ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

brauninc,I somewhat agree with you on the "big boy" stocks, I...

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    brauninc,
    I somewhat agree with you on the "big boy" stocks, I have a reasonable amount in my SMSF. However if you do not ever take a bit of a risk you may always wonder what could have been. I have just put another $7k into Inca which depending whether you are a glass half full or a glass half empty type of person I can either afford to lose or not afford to lose.

Ten years ago I signed for a $250k renovation on our home, 2 days later I found out our financial planner/advisor had stolen $700k of our retirement/life savings, that meant we went from being "sweet as bro" to "owing" just under $1 million in 3 days. If my $7k "investment" can get to ten cents I will have paid the last of the "debt" off. How, only by taking chances and working fricking hard.

A lot of the people on HC will have a very similar story to me, I am only 66 years young & I am still on the tools as an electrician. Your posts and the posts of Carlos, Lord Byron, always "smack" of gloating, being better than any of us that post here, and I am being polite. Learn some humility. When I was nearly a million down, I was in the process of taking my own life, my good mate in Vic called me, I am in WA and we only ever speak when we are together. We spoke for around 25 minutes, then my sister rung from NZ, same deal. Those two phone calls saved my life.

Just learn some humility, people try and do the best they can with what they have. I only have $350k in super - not all in ICG. You have a great opportunity in life - I am not talking about ICG.

Beach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2385700 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 308191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.