AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Avanco made an application to extend the period within which to...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Avanco made an application to extend the period within which to holds it AGM given the Company is currently negotiating a number of proposals including those from related parties of the Company.

i am actually interested by the use of the word proposals. for my understanding of the word, a proposal is an idea put forward from one party to another. its passed from one to another, or it has a direction of transfer if you will. now if you follow that idea through, and consider avb is considering a number of proposals, then it makes sense that the deals in question weren't put forth by them. if you propose something to another person, it is the other person that considers it. so to me the use of the word proposal means that other parties have come to AVB with an idea, and as such they are considering it. we didn't go looking for them, they found us. as such i don't think this is plan B finance, as that would be something we would propose to another party, not the other way around. i'm more inclined to think that a company has had a sample of concentrate to check out, and has come back to AVB with an offer or proposal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.