AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Captain, you said, "...i am actually interested by the use of...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Captain,
    you said, "...i am actually interested by the use of the word proposals. for my understanding of the word, a proposal is an idea put forward from one party to another. its passed from one to another, or it has a direction of transfer if you will. now if you follow that idea through, and consider avb is considering a number of proposals, then it makes sense that the deals in question weren't put forth by them. if you propose something to another person, it is the other person that considers it. so to me the use of the word proposal means that other parties have come to AVB with an idea, and as such they are considering it. we didn't go looking for them, they found us...."

Plan A is dragging on...
    The company did present at the BMO (Bank of Montreal) conference about 6 weeks ago (presentation up on AVB's website). This is a top shelf conference for the raising 0f funds and interest in a company. Maybe someone saw something they liked and made a proposal or two?

It could simply be an offtake agreement, it fits the announcement as Kinzu has been very clear in pointing out but it could also be more. The anticipation is a killer If it is a deal, new or off take and the conclusion of Plan A then AVB will be one of the very few to get rolling in this tough environment. That will have repercussions down the track. If AVB are in production and making money when all the other smaller players are going to the wall, dropping tenements etc then AVB could end up with a multitude of opportunities that they are able to fund out of cash flow and my preposterous target of ASX300 could be hit within say 5 years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.