GLN 2.27% 21.5¢ galan lithium limited

Fantastic find Spovend, very eager to hear more news about this...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Fantastic find Spovend, very eager to hear more news about this on Monday.

Google Translation of article:

"Galan Lithium will develop a Lithium Carbonate factory

Governor Raúl Jalil and the managing director of Galan Lithium, Juan Pablo Vargas de la Vega, signed a memorandum to advance with the installation of a Lithium Carbonate factory in Catamarca, linked to the development of the company's mining project in the Salar of Dead Man West.

On this occasion, in the signed memorandum of understanding, the company Galan Lithium S.A. expresses the commitment to develop in the province of Catamarca a Lithium Carbonate production plant associated with its project in the exploration stage in Hombre Muerto Oeste, outside the Salar del Hombre Muerto area, as well as the possibility of marketing a early flow of lithium where the state company CAMYEN will have priority, in order to strengthen an associative system in pursuit of greater industrialization at this stage.

On the other hand, the Galan authorities expressed their willingness to contribute resources up to 7% of sales in this early phase due to the lower industrialization."

The devil will be in all the detail, especially considering a return to a lithium carbonate strategy (down the line) will require a huge amount of capex, but given this collaboration would have been in the works for some time, it may explain the delays in funding from Glencore in waiting to see how this would all play out. I hope they are involved and that their money will come through ASAP.

I'm excited and good to see all the doomers who lost their head have egg on their faces, cause last week was all a bit ridiculous. That said, I won't view this as positive until we get more detail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $203.2K 938.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 921620 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 400373 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ 728711
Last updated 14.45pm 05/06/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.