ATC 3.51% 5.5¢ altech batteries ltd

A successful announcement of offtake agreements for Silumina...

1. 10,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    • A successful announcement of offtake agreements for Silumina Anodes TM products( how long have these secret negotiations been ongoing? It's been a fairly drawn out process to date has it not?)
    • A successful announcement of offtake agreements for CERENERGY® Grid Packs( hopefully this process will not be as drawn out as the above though we are still waiting on the finished prototypes are we not?)
    • Successful debt funding from green bond markets and/or from government grants( based on the outcomes from the green debt "furphy" of the original hpa product or lack there of even though at the time it was much hyped as nearly being a forgone conclusion answers this one!)
    • Timely achievement of planned milestones( what is timely achievement? Where are the KPIs which list these "timely" expectations in writing with specific dates? Have previous milestones been achieved in a timely fashion? I'd argue not!)
    As I stated this is a paid promo research report is it not?
    Does anyone really believe that a report that has been funded by the company being researched is really going to dig up the dirt and ask the hard questions?
    Obviously IF your dot points happened I would agree that 16-20c is not unreasonable BUT by the SP performance since the ANN of the current CR the market seems to not believe that those dot points are going to be achieved anytime soon!

Did you let the last CR option expire or did you offload them?
    Are the current options offered the reason you are willing to pay overs to the coy for the current offering?
    What is your investment strategy here, being you have been here for roughly 10 years and seen as I have multiple CRs causing dilution of your holding along with decline in the SP?

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $94.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $52.54K 953.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 107212 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 110000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 153288
Last updated 11.24am 04/06/2024 ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.