MTH 0.00% 20.0¢ mithril resources limited

What a ridiculous statement . Our management and directors are...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    What a ridiculous statement . Our management and directors are doing just fine , yes maybe the price is down currently but this one is not a short term play . The drilling results lately have not been anything amazing to warrant a boom in price , they are above average but the market wants a big result before the money gets poured into it and so we see MTH bouncing around the 1.5 to 1.8 range currently . Look across the results as a total package and it is obvious that this should definitely be a winner in time but as i said the market so often wants one BIG set of drill results to pour in the money and go crazy . Personally i like the fact that we are getting good and fairly consistent drills as it shows that fundamentally ALL of the ground being covered so far is going to produce something. It is important that it is consistent as that way when the actual mining starts they will be pulling out some grade every time they dig which enables the company to be able to pay its way thru to when it hits the bigger targets where the real profits are .
    Only my opinion of course .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.