AXE 4.60% 41.5¢ archer materials limited

Hey Reichman, Gerard has said their preferred option is a JV...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    Hey Reichman,

Gerard has said their preferred option is a JV partner with the cash to help build the mine. It makes sense that a manufacturer or trader would be interested in going into a Joint Venture with Archer because they would get their graphite at a good price and have some control over the mine.
    In my opinion seeing the news articles of late about Electricity Utilities scrambling to access the impact of energy storage and the increase and adoption of electric cars, I think graphite and the associated materials used for Lithium Ion batteries etc are going to see a lot of activity with manufacturers and traders , maybe even countries ensuring they have access to the materials. Materials don't get put on the Critical materials list unless they are becoming rare or very important to future development.
    Archers graphite is looking like it maybe highly sought after and I'm eagerly awaiting the news from CSIRO to see if they can control the particle size - if they can, this does open up more doors for more uses for the product and potentially greater value.

I maybe out of my depth here and someone correct me if I'm going up the wrong track, but watching the developments of the south China Sea issue, I can't help but think companies in countries like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan etc know how China has a grip on the commodity and can effectively control it and need to ensure there is limited risk to supply of these critical materials and working on their strategies.

Although I've invested my money in Archer , I really do want to see the Australian graphite plays either succeed or merge together to ensure were supplying these important materials for the future.

The market will catch on in time and I believe the second half of this year should be better going forward - as long as we don't slide into a third world war If things do escalate this is where Geo political risk really comes into it's own.

It's still early days for the materials but I'm still very bullish on high quality graphite and associated materials for energy storage.

All just my own thoughts, but always do your own research

P.S. Well done Blues makes the third match so much better now Go Queensland

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $105.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 41.0¢ $74.3K 176.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 773 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3964 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
41.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 3.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 41.0¢ 87202
Last updated 15.51pm 04/06/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.