APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Federal Court Hearing Date, page-12

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Unfortunately cyw, no 'smoking gun' anywhere that I know of. It took ten minutes for the post to be removed, I did mention one name (think about who's departure from the company about two years ago warranted and announcement being made to the ASX). The comment was about the "deferral" of the 2019 AGM, nothing that is not already known and was the subject of a discussion on Hot Copper. I made no suggestion of wrong doing or any impropriety by that person whatsoever nor did I suggest that there was a 'smoking gun' somewhere.

If the person I mentioned was the one who hit the Report button then I really don't understand why they were so upset, like I said, I just repeated what was already publicly known, and my comment was 100% factually correct. Blocking my post doesn't change what's on the public record. Maybe said person could post why they didn't like what I said (but of course, if said person did respond, everyone would know their Hot Copper nom-de-plume) so I won't hold my breath......

Actually, the main point of the post was to let people know that the Court hearing last Wednesday was going to be conducted over the phone in case anyone was thinking about attending the Court personally to view proceedings. The link I included to the Federal Court was to instructions on how to ring in to the proceedings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.