FGR 0.00% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Hi @alpaka MAybe I can get you that steak before I leave again...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi @alpaka

MAybe I can get you that steak before I leave again for EU...

How are you keeping?

I think your deductions and notes are as usual outstanding. It is like you can peer into my mindmap !!!!!!!!

FGR has been eye winking at us for months and the long termers who are familiar with their quiet times know they are like ducks. PAddling like crazy under the water.

FGR has been lucky to have some amazing posters and you are no different.

When we crack 1$ Everyone part of the $1 club is going to get an invite to the coast for one epic party !!!

The move into the London Exchange is a smart move before any sales announcements...

Also the comany is breaking out and our customers all want to use us to get the jump on their competitors. This means we get favorable terms for that privacy. I was surprised we got any. Graphene is the fastest uptake of a material in history and has broken the traditional materials pathway and timelines... All the early predictions have been wrong!!!!

As we progress lets see continue to watch it with a mind towards what moves can we calculate like a Tarka game !!!

The centres of gravity in the world are all racing ... As for space the race is on... As for those talking down Australia ... In certain areas we lead the world and FGR has set up in a State that is prepared to back them....

I enjoyed your posts clarity of thinking and clearness of writing. Thank you so much Alpaka for commenting. Long termers are important posters on here in my opinion because they can see the long arc of the company and generally make clearer deductions having grown to know the management.

FGR I think has a few big announcements coming up and the latest oves are all the preparation moves for the checkmate !

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $4.096K 70.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14820 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 87189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.