CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

I'm no expert, but this is my understanding... Any professional,...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I'm no expert, but this is my understanding... Any professional, please chime in and correct my statement if there are errors.

For those concerned with where your ASX listed CBR shares go. The registry for CBR shares is Link Market services. You are on the registrar's list and have a HIN/SRN number that connects you to your owned shares. Generally, we trade our shares through a CHESS sponsor (our broker). The registry knows who owns the shares and also who the nominated broker is for your particular holdings

(It's a more efficient way to trade them than the old method of having a paper share certificate, that needed to be returned to the company registry, the ownership transferred, and a new certificate issued to the new owner)

When it merges and goes to trade on a different exchange, you are still on the company's registry as beneficial owner, regardless of whether you have a trading account or broker that can trade international shares for you. Your ownership doesn't change, but you will have the appropriate number of shares in the new company.

Your trading account manager/broker can help you out when/if you need to sell them even if you can't do it online directly.
    Some brokers will hold your international shares under a nominee account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.