CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

to over simplify it- if you want AUD in your CDIA account, you...

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    to over simplify it- if you want AUD in your CDIA account, you can just sell your shares on the ASX before the merger with Twin Ridge.

why will I stay in?

I am keen on CBR accessing capital in a market that supports manufacturing, particularly automotive. The USA understands the scale and potential of manufacturing in the automotive industry.

You only need to think of how Ford roll a F150 off “The Rouge” production line every 48 secs, 20hrs a day, 6 days a week at the average price of $57K USD to understand the scale of the automotive industry. They are earning $4.275M/hr. That’s just one production line (there is a second F150 plant in Kansas City), of just one model of one brand. The potential for CBR is mammoth if they can continue to be accepted into mainstream producers like GM and Ford.

CBR needs to access a market where there is a better understanding of how big this can be and supportive of manufacturing. Australia, unfortunately is not a fertile location for manufacturing and therefore nor is the ASX.

Bring on the NASDAQ listing !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.