GLN 4.26% 22.5¢ galan lithium limited

the announcement is one of the best yet. not only is the...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    the announcement is one of the best yet. not only is the incredibly rapid progress pointed out (i don't currently know any other company that has started construction at such a pace after about a year after the study). it is also emphasized several times that galan's chloride is exactly what was part of graves' criticism - a product.

in my opinion, approval for stage two should not be far away either, considering that the necessary documents were submitted last year in december and a meeting with the government took place, about which there is no further information. there are certainly companies that would have published such a meeting as an independent announcement. you can recognize documents that look as if they were a presentation from the company. however, that is too simple for me. galan himself remains remarkably quiet about the content, which makes it more exciting for me. maybe nothing. we were all already aware of the outstanding cooperation between the company (particularly jp should be mentioned here) and the government. this was discussed several times in numerous announcements.

regarding financing: it is what it is. no matter how high the pressure is from sh, the company does not comment. there is also no added value in constantly discussing this topic. there's nothing we can do at the moment but wait. i include the mgmt there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $106.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $310.9K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 531493 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 108604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ 797582
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.