GLN 4.26% 22.5¢ galan lithium limited

personally, i think jl has changed significantly recently....

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    personally, i think jl has changed significantly recently. everyone tries to get their sheep to dry land, no front. jl doesn't do his podcasts for charity. i'm pretty sure that if gln spent money in this area of advertising, jl would do a podcast with gln. i'm not talking about dj. he is an industry insider with decades of experience. both also been friends for years.

lithium america (probably jl's favorite) expects similar problems as any developer moving into production:
    - increased opex as the forecast annual production rate is not achieved within the ramp-up.
    - problems with achieving the quality of the desired end product.

these are obvious problems that every project has faced so far. one project more, another less. however, they are real. either a) jl knows this and doesn't mention it in his podcasts or b) he's stupid. i definitely rule out b).

i'm glad that money goes into ponds and not into podcasts. i'm not aware of any case where an investment bank picked up the phone after a jl podcast and then called an explorer or developer to say: 'i heard your vision in this podcast and would like to transfer your some money'. podcasts are beautiful. they entertain and perhaps provide some exciting details that investors didn't immediately notice during their own research. for everything else, there are rules on the listed exchanges regarding disclosure.

you can simply contact management directly and try to get answers to questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $106.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $310.9K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 531493 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 108604 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ 797582
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.