FAR 0.58% 43.3¢ far limited

Franklin, I understand where you are coming from, but if that...

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Franklin, I understand where you are coming from, but if that were the case I would have expected FAR to simply say they are still waiting on the approval from that bank (...not 'intimating' they are now in negotiation with the two banks who have already 'committed' to $200m). In saying that the announcement is not totally clear and is open to some interpretation (something that disappoints me). I am pleased though FAR did not specifically state that the third bank had knocked them back (if in fact it has), as I think that would have had a significant negative effect on today's share price. As it stands, the market took today's news reasonably calmly, there was no sign of large players abandoning (indeed buyers still outnumber sellers).

The doors are still open for FAR to bring this home, but no doubt the point of reckoning is only days away. As many have said today there are still three issues that remain incomplete - FID, finance and arbitration. None of these have been 'confirmed' as done, however none also have been confirmed as failed. Rightly or wrongly I am in the camp that the three outstanding issues are linked...and all are now overdue! When one issue becomes overdue people become nervous...when three are overdue either the rails have come off...or if the issues are linked then there is a good chance that smiles will return.

SNE is a huge asset, and so much hard work has been done and completed to this point. Tomorrow is one of the few days I wished I lived in Melbourne...the EGM will be very interesting and hopefully will throw some light on where this is all at. And Monday seems like the possible converging of all roads.

dodds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.3¢
Change
0.003(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $39.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.3¢ 43.0¢ $44.75K 104.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20344 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 131599 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.