HGV 2.17% 4.5¢ hygrovest limited

Slim Dusty you could very well be right and likely have...

1. 800 Posts.
    Slim Dusty you could very well be right and likely have researched the market more than I have to allow you to back up your conviction however I am still early in my research of the MM potential market place.

What I will say is, as far as AUS MM companies, MMJ definitely looks the goods and is on the top of my list of potentials to invest in this space but I personally still need to quantify market parameters, competition, legislation and direction in my own mind to better determine value, which I am working on.

After a very successful couple of years just recently I diversified my investments and invested in companies with minimal research of market, management and their history and this relaxing of my research cost me a significant amount of money so I hope you appreciate my position.

Don’t take my last post the wrong way it is simply that I would have a lot more confidence in the future outcomes driving the bus rather than being a passenger as I have vast experience and believe I would have/could bring serious value to players in the industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.464M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $796 17.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47128 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 51001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.