AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

To compare these results to the layman, IMO, is somewhat...

1. 800 Posts.
    To compare these results to the layman, IMO, is somewhat impossible as they are different animals.

As the plants are grown outdoors environmental conditions will be the limiting factor with slightly lower quality, consistency and less crops per year compared to their growing indoors competitors/counter parts.
    As stated in prior posts yield is derived from area, energy and environmental conditions therefore if I was going to supply the medical industry my approach would certainly be indoors to achieve consistent, reliable and predictable quality, yield and timing with indoors achieving many more crops per year, without the intervention of a closed environment or lighting to control day length.

Now I am not trying to sway people’s opinions as I don’t own any MM shares currently and I am now researching these businesses to identify my preferred option, for entry, if this will be the case after my research.

The results @ 750 grams per plant or 1.65 pounds, whilst Ok, is certainly not outstanding given the plants have unlimited spacing to achieve their genetic potential, given the environmental conditions, but at the same time given the area utilised these guys are probably happy with their results and have meet their requirements now and probably into the future.

I would like to know more about their operations, plus their intended market types/uses and would be happy to hear others with knowledge about this company but will also research more to determine potential for myself.

Cheers, good luck and I hope all these companies do well and help that in need of the end product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.