KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

Agree would be more than welcome. To dissect the last few days...

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    Agree would be more than welcome.

To dissect the last few days

Day One - Super hot, then not, then someone will take anything at 50c trade it up finishing with fomo. Acumulation

Day Two - EOD buyers and profit takers win the open, some vendors selling to funds back at to 50c level. Distribution

Day Three - Gotta pay T2's plus some locking profits at 150% plus likely some vendor selling, knife catchers out, large sellers making use of them. Distribution

Day Four - News = great, some knife catchers flip, greedy catchers wait and then panic sell as supply continues to emerge (mainly other knife catchers). Ends with a crossing. Distribution but with signs of exhaustion.

67m shares traded.

From here it realistically will take a few days/weeks to regain stability, ideally sideways for a bit as the remaining T2's are purged. From a 20c IPO I'm (like most) kicking myself for not feeding them all out at 65c then buying back lower but then we don't have a crystal ball. I've added today and now have a bit over twice what I took in IPO. Perhaps a silly move but time will tell.

It's a company that has established tech which saves money. When you look at some of the research papers around it's clear that the use cases are still being explored and that further commercial opportunities will emerge. It's been listed 4 days, so far we know it was a bad trade from the 60's but a great investment from 20c. In time it has a reasonable chance of proving a superior value, a good chance I believe.

armor.jpg This for instance published last year

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1526612518301257#fig0075

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.