AJX 20.0% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

I'd take any action here (even a spike down on volume), just for...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    I'd take any action here (even a spike down on volume), just for something to kill the boredom!

Been a very sleepy start to 2016 for AJX as far as the SP fireworks go. You have to go back till mid October to see a decent volume day...

I watched a video on the "life cycle" of a mining company yesterday. Now, obviously AJX isn't a mining junior (or anything close), but I think the chart he describes has a lot of similarities with the "quiet time" you often get with juniors after the excitement phase wears off.

Steve explains that you often get a period of poor SP performance following the initial hype, even as the companies fundamentals (in this case a deposit) are actually constantly improving - the market is simply over the initial "excitement" phase.

The mundane, fundemental building period isn't as "sexy" as that initial discovery, therefore the company lacks the buying interest during that time. However, once things progress a bit, it becomes impossible for the market to ignore what the company has, and the SP goes on to realise full value - a time which often correlates to it being "bought out by a major".

I couldn't help but note the similarities with how I see AJX playing out, from the whole "excitement" phase, through the lull (where I see us now), to eventually realising full value and being taken over.

The video's well worth a watch, IMO:

rday
    Last edited by Toxxxic: 16/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $18.70K 1.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2750540 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 166777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 201850
Last updated 13.18pm 26/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.